OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
The term 'The Ageas Bowl' incorporates all legal entities and services under the public limited company 'RB Sports & Leisure Holdings PLC’ of Botley Road, West End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 3XH.
Who collects my personal data?
The website vendor, on behalf of The Ageas Bowl.
- The Ageas Bowl have defined what personal information is collected via this website.
- If you join our mailing list on the website, then your name and email will also be passed to our UK-based marketing agency
- Therefore, under the definitions of the current Data Protection Laws*:
- The Ageas Bowl are a Data Controller
- Our website and marketing agencies are Data Processors
What personal information do you collect and why?
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
The Information We DON'T Collect:
- Credit/Debit Card Information
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Is my personal data shared with any other third parties?
Yes, with our marketing agency - but only if you opt-in.
- For new users that have consented to receive marketing, your personal information will be sent securely to our marketing agency, to be included within The Ageas Bowl marketing database that they manage. This database is stored within the UK
- Our marketing agency are purely acting as a Data Processor, for specific marketing purposes defined by us here at The Ageas Bowl (as the Data Controller)
- Our marketing agency do utilise 3rd party systems and suppliers to fulfil their services for The Ageas Bowl. But they won’t pass your personal information onto third parties for any other purpose and your personal data will never leave the EU
- If you have opted into receiving marketing from The Ageas Bowl, then we may email you special offers on a club sponsor’s or partner’s behalf - but we never actually share your personal information with them
- Should a Data Processor's services no longer be required, they will be instructed to either hand all personal data back to The Ageas Bowl, or securely erase it
- The Ageas Bowl reserve the right to share aggregated, anonymous customer statistics (which will never include your actual personal information) with the England Cricket Board, Hampshire Cricket Board and other 3rd parties
- The only exception to this policy are situations where we are legally obliged to disclose or share your personal information with 3rd parties for unforeseen purposes. For example, the Police request access to our CCTV recordings
Are you keeping my personal information secure?
- This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information
- You will notice this website has a secure https:// address (URL). This means that a SSL certificate is in place so that if you submit any data via the website, then your information is encrypted whilst it is being transmitted to the applicable database or email server
- We do everything in our power to protect your personal data held in our premises as well
- Access to your personal data is restricted in our premises by being stored in keycode-entry offices and password-protected devices
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer services) are granted access to personally identifiable information
- If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Will you use my personal information for any other purposes?
Yes, for relevant marketing
- If you have purchased a service, like a shirt or cricket ticket, within the last two years, then we may use your contact details to inform you about other future events or special offers, which are relevant to that service only
- This applies whether you purchased goods or services online, over the phone or in-person at the venue
- As a recent customer of a service, we have judged that such relevant communications will be in your best interests (i.e. the lawful basis for this purpose, under the Data Protection Laws, is ‘legitimate interest’)
- For all other marketing activities relating to the different facilities and events here at The Ageas Bowl for which you are not yet a customer, we will gain your explicit opt-in consent
- Your personal information will be profiled in order to personalise our marketing communications so that they match your interest(s)
- If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, then you will always be able to opt-out, or unsubscribe
Do you collect child data?
- As mentioned above, we are legitimately tracking IP addresses for all site visitors. Whilst persons aged 13 or under (definition of a child under the current Data Protection Laws) may of course visit our website, we are not by default collecting any other information that could determine your age or personally identify you, unless you choose to provide this information via one of our forms
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging in to our website. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by logging into your account.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.